27th Interdisciplinary Information Management Talks – IDIMT 2019
The conference in co-operation of NJSZT GIKOF Community will take place on September 4th - 6th, 2019 in Kutná Hora (UNESCO city in the Czech Republic). The conference is organized by University of Economics in Prague (Czech Republic) and Johannes Kepler University of Linz (Austria).
The deadline for manuscript submission is April 15, 2019. The submission system EasyChair has been now opened and you may submit your paper by the following link:
Submitted abstracts and manuscripts will undergo a double-blind peer review process. The accepted ones will be published in Conference proceedings, which have been indexed since 2004 in Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) (Web of Science, Thomson Reuters), and since 2012 also in Scopus (Elsevier). Best papers are offered to inclusion in Scopus journal "Information".
Topics of the conference include:
• Topic A: Digital Economy and Industry 4.0
• Topic B: Innovation, New Business Models and Strategies
• Topic C: Digital Transformation in Crisis Management
• Topic D: Social Media and Online Privacy
• Topic E: e-Health et al.: Trends in digital health and personalized health care
• Topic F: Digital Single Market Innovation
• Topic G: Cyber Security in a Digital World
• Topic H: Performance Management
• Topic I: Society Beyond Industry 4.0: Smart Systems as Enablers for Society 5.0
• Topic J: Innovative Models of IT Systems Delivery
More details on the conference tracks and manuscript templates, and social programme can be found in attached Call for papers or online at http://www.idimt.org.