Special Session on the Legacy and Impact of John von Neumann
John von Neumann was one of the exceptional scientists of the 20th century. His contributions in the field of computer science, mathematics, quantum physics and game theory laid the foundation of our modern world.
The special session aims to present the legacy and impact of John von Neumann on science and technology. We invite papers that are based on his contributions in various fields, including:
- Computer science
- Cybernetics and control theory
- Game theory and economics
- Machine intelligence
- Mathematics and mathematical physics
- Nuclear physics and quantum mechanics
- The ethical and social implications of von Neumann’s work
The official language of the symposium is English. Authors should submit IEEE standard double-column paper with a minimum of 4 full pages, and maximum pages of 6.